Aelaf provides professional training and consultancy services for its clients.
Our ICT Advisory and Consultancy services provide strategic advice in helping organizations and businesses maximize their ICT asset in an effective and flexible manner and to achieve their business goals. Our decades of theoretical and practical experiences to interpret and transform a client’s vision into a simple business aligned and prioritized roadmap of initiatives is testament to our effectiveness in delivering leading edge and fit-for-purpose ICT strategies and solutions.
Through a customized approach and working as collaborative partnership our clients, our recommendations and solutions are delivered simply through independent advice focused on delivering quality solutions that are practical and relevant to achieving organization’s business goals with the help of ICT.
Some of our key areas include
- ICT Support and Management for Organizations
- Setting up ICT strategy
- Organizational Data and System Management
- Preparing and Evaluating RFPs, SRSs and Design Documents
- The deployment and commercial exploitation of organizational applications and tools
- Skills auditing, the evaluation of IT training requirements and the formulation of IT training strategy.
- Evaluation and Testing of Software Systems
- Evaluation, Management and Testing of Network Systems
- Setting up organizational ICT Communication Channels (Email and Messaging services)
- Organizational Data Center Design and Management
- Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Disaster Recovery, Risk Assessment and Strategy
In the ever-changing field of Information Communication Technology, it is imperative to keep track of one’s IT skills and those of any organization up-to-date. Provision of short-term trainings in the IT and related fields will not only benefit the trainees but also tailor the current needs and demands of public and private organizations.
The trainings to be offered primarily target any type of employees and professionals who want to keep up with the changing technology needs, upgrade their underlying skills or learn new career skills. The training specializations were chosen based on adequate need assessment on the widely demanded basic and advanced IT skills such as ICT Essentials, Office Management, Data Management, Web Applications Development, .NET and C# Programming, Java Programming, Advanced Database Programming, Networking Fundamentals, and Information and Network Security.
We provide both on job training and tailor-made trainings at our training center.